– baby nest 90x55x12cm
– sleeping surface 70x30cm
Baby nests provide safe, comfortable and restful place for your baby.
Nests are designed for newborns till around 6 mths, but our nests are growing up with your baby. You can loosen up the strings to open the nest and use it for as long as it’s needed…
Key features include:
– high quality, soft materials of OEKO-TEX® standard 100, Class1
– washable at 30oC, spin max 800
– Iron cotton fabric at temperatures up to 110º C,
– Use mild detergents,
– Do not bleach,
– Do not tumble dry. Dry flat after washing (spread the filling evenly in the sides).
– grows with your baby- simply loosen up the strings for more space
– multiple functions
Composition: 100% cotton with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
Filled with smooth, light weighted and fluffy premium, antiallergic polyester fiber.
You can use it:
- in a pram
- in a cot or crib
- in parent’s bed
- on the couch
- on the carpet
- as a play mat
- perfect for tummy timeSafety…
Baby’s sleep area should be in the same area parents sleep to reduce baby’s risk. Child’s head should always be positioned at the head end of the nest. Always ensure that the baby nest is placed on a flat, firm, and stable surface.Always place your baby on his/her back to night and naptime sleep on a firm sleep surface to reduce the risk of SIDS.
Baby nests should always be used within a child-safe environment and under adult supervision.
Not suitable for unsupervised sleep.