100% Cotton cot bumper:
– size 200cm long
– height of the fender 18 cm
– perfect fit for cots or cot beds
– soft cotton nice in touch
– delicate materials suitable from newborn
– filling: 100% antiallergic polyester
– fabrics are tested for harmful substances and meet OEKO-TEX® standard for 1 Class products
– made with love and attention to details
– machine washable at 30oC
Bumper – a braid for a cot is a modern, stylish, decorative element of every baby bed, which will ensure the safety of the baby in the bed and more. The cot braid is made of velvety and very soft to the touch velour and filled with an anti-allergic silicone ball. The braid will allow the baby to move safely inside the cot, protecting it from impacts on its hard elements . Additionally, the cot braid prevents the legs or hands from being inserted into the rungs of the cot.
Bumper – a braid for a crib can be used in various ways:
- as a classic bumper around a baby’s bed,
- when the baby is older and needs more space in the cot, the braid can be unraveled and its braids threaded through the rungs of the cot. The protective effect will be preserved, there will be more space in the cot, and the braid will still look very stylish and elegant,
- as a cocoon coiled around the child’s parents playing on the carpet, blanket, bed, it will ensure that it will have full protection ,
- after unraveling the braid, it can be formed into a pillow according to your own invention, thanks to which we will obtain a designer decoration for a sofa or armchair.
- the bumper is also a perfect gift. Beautifully designed, aesthetically made with attention to the smallest details, a braid for a cot can become a perfect gift for a baby on his arrival with his mother at home , at a Babyshower or as a designer and practical addition to the décor of a child’s room. A braid bumper is an unusual decoration for every room or baby bed.
Each braid comes with a ribbon, thanks to which you can attach the bumper to the rungs of the cot. Thanks to this solution, you can be sure that the braid will lie firmly against the walls of the bed, and your baby will feel full comfort.Instructions for use:
- washable entirely in the washing machine at 30 degrees,
- delicate program, max – 800 rpm spinning,
- Do not iron,
- use mild detergents,
- do not use bleach,
- do not tumble dry.