Cot bedding gives incredible comfort to parents and ensures comfort for the child. The breathable outer layer of the undercoat was made of 100% cotton, guaranteeing perfect air circulation. The waterproof mattress protector creates a very good barrier for bacteria, fungi and mites, which prevents the development of various types of infections and allergies. Also noteworthy is the fact that the waterproof mattress protector for the cot can also be used as a changing table. Four wide elastic bands, which have been sewn in the corners, fasten the protector to the mattress and prevent it from sliding or rolling.
MATTRESS PROTECTOR, antiallergic, waterproof with fixing elastics:
- external dimensions: 90 x 40 cm;
- composition: FROTTE coating 100% cotton, polyester membrane
- colour: White
- fastening: 4 wide elastic bands
- the soft and delicate protector will protect the mattress against the penetration of moisture, spilt milk or when the diaper turns out to be full after the night
- protects the child and gives comfort to parents
- can be used as a sheet or as a protective undercoat
- breathable outer shell made of FROTTE fabric is made of 100% cotton and allows air to circulate
- waterproof membrane protects the mattress
- the protector creates a barrier for mites, bacteria and fungi, thus preventing the development of allergies and infections
- 4 wide elastic bands sewn in the corners attach the mattress protector to the mattress and prevent it from sliding or rolling
- can be used as a changing pad
- The mattress protector provides excellent protection thanks to the waterproof polyurethane membrane. Is a barrier to any allergens, mites and bacteria.
The waterproof and breathable membrane guarantees a high degree of hygiene as well as perfect protection of the mattress against damage and wear.
The top layer of elegant FROTTE fabric made of 100% cotton ensures the highest comfort and proper air circulation. Terry is very soft, pleasant in contact with the skin and prevents irritation of very delicate children’s skin.
Wash & Care Instructions:
• Machine wash at 60°C
• Gentle or delicate cycle and maximum spin speed – 800 RPM
• Iron only cotton fabric at low temperature (not exceeding 110°C) without steam
• Use mild detergents
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
There are no reviews yet.